Thursday, March 20, 2008

All done!

I'm all done with my Secret of the Stole ii, it's soaking right now, then I'll pin it.
I'll be posting a picture of it hopefully tomorrow.

On to the next projects, one is a baby blanket,
I'll be knitting this one in fingering weight
and it will be blue.


The Secret of Bad Nauheim starts soon and I'll be using lace weight that I'll be dying it in Chartreuse color way.

I've also joined another KAL, it called "Spring Shawl Mystery" she recommends
either pewter or mushroom lace weight yarn, I'll be using pewter and these beads,
this one starts in April.

My partner in crime, Peggy, enjoys joining KAL's as much as I do, I don't know which one enables the other.

4 comments:

Peggy said...

I love your yarn choice and the beads. I bet it will be gorgeous. Partner in crime huh? Yep, that is us. The Thelma & Louise of KALs!!!!!!! You have almost convinced me to sign up for that one as well.

Toni said...

(Visiting from Christine's Rose Garden) I love that blue! And I'm not even going to think about that KAL....

Phloxy said...

Neat blue yarn!

Brenda said...

ugh...why did I read this...I am now officially overextended with lace kals...I just joined the spring one...and am part of Secret of Bad Nauheim and will be starting Mystic Light tomorrow...stinkers! :)