Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sweetheart scarf is done!

I finished another project over the weekend and here it is: I really enjoyed knitting it, it was easy to work on it and watch television at the same time, which is a good thing.

I also started another project, it's a secret and I won't tell! At the same time I'll pick another project from my UFO pile, don't know which one yet, maybe the Kiyo, it would make a nice spring sweater.

In other news, we bought a house! We take possession in April, there's work to be done to it, all new flooring, redo the bathroom and we want to put in a new kitchen (we're thinking white), and build a nice recreation room in the basement. It's going to be quite a switch, we've been living in the country for the past 28 years so I'm sure it'll be an adjustment to be back in town, but we're ready for it.


FugueStateKnits said...

Congratulations! How wonderful!
(on the scarf AND the house, LOL:))!!

Knitman said...

Beautiful scarf, beautiful cat who is clearly a gourmand, and congratulations on your home. Fantastic news.

Katidids said...

Congrats on the th new house, The scarf us just beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog & your appreciation of my new Granddaughter!

N. Maria said...

It is absolutely beautiful! I am so happy for you and your new home, too!

roseygirl said...

What a lovely Scarf, I always love when I get something finished :)