Sunday, March 14, 2010

Birthdays, weaving, new house



My grandaughter has just celebrated her first birthday (march 10)! Here she is enjoying her first piece of cake, she ended up wearing most of it lol!
We had a nice family supper for her and for my husband who celebrated his 61st birthday! on March 7. Boy time does fly!


We have been living in the city now for over 2 months and we are loving it! We were so ready for this move. I can clean the house in over half the time it took at the old place. We are almost done with the inside of the house and then Andy will start working on the outside so by the time summer time gets here we should be able to sit back and relax!


My craft room is all ready and most of my stuff is in place, including my new loom, I still have to clean it up and finish putting it together, I'm getting there nice and slow, I've started reading books and articles on how to weave.
It sounds like something I will really enjoy, can't wait to start! Here's a picture of the project that's on the loom from the lady who owned it before.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sylvie,
Do you have a pattern for the 2008 Calendar shawl? I would love to have it.
eldonjoy@yahoo.com