Monday, August 20, 2007

Bee Fields Stole Knit-along


I'm still working on both the orange sweater and the multi-colors cardigan.

But while surfing the web this past week I found this Bee Fields Stole and I really liked it, so I ordered the kit from Wooly Wonka Fibers. I should receive the kit in about 3/4 weeks since so many women have ordered it too.

I joined the Bee Fields Stole Knitalong, I've never done a knitalong before, should be interesting to see the different
yarn colorways used by the different women.

Our daughter, Cindy and her husband Mike, are in England for 8 days, she works as a computer programmer/analyst (so does Mike) and she was chosen to go there to train her English counterparts with new programming language. I have to say that I'm quite proud of her! The company they work for was nice enough to allow Mike to go with her, he's able to work from the office in England.

Our son, Joey, is enjoying working for a new company after working for his Dad since he was 15, he's now 26. His fiancee, Kellie, will do her final year of college starting in early September, we're happy she's found something she really enjoys.

As for me, it's the regular routine for me, housework, errands. I'm finding more time for knitting since it's getting cooler outside and the garden doesn't need as much work.



No comments: