Monday, December 10, 2007

What I'm doing these days

I've been busy lately, putting up my Christmas tree, decorating the house, Christmas shopping and of course knitting. I still haven't blocked my Secret of the Stole, aka: Guinevere, that's on my list of things to do tomorrow.

Here's a picture of my living room mantle:



Here's a picture of what I'm working on:



It's called La dentelle belle scarf, I got the pattern from this website. It's very easy to knit. I'm using sport weight yarn and size 3.75 mm (5 us) needles.

Andy and I celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary on December 6. How time flies when you're having fun! This picture was taken at our daughter's wedding a couple years ago (already!?)

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Busy, busy!!!! Your La Dentelle Belle is c'est bon!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I Love the La Dentelle, the color is gorgeous.
Congrats on the 29 years!!!! DH and I celebrated 29 years last August.

Hugs!!!!