Thursday, January 10, 2008

Clue 1 of Spring Shawl Surprice

I haven't posted in a while but I have been busy knitting on my new KAL, I'm using Zephyr in Blueberry. I've frogged a lot in the past week, i probably would've been able to knit the first clue 4 times! lol! but I finally got it done today, here it is:



Clue 2 came out on Tuesday so I'm only 2 days behind, I'm hoping to catch up by next Tuesday. And on January 18 Secret of the Stole ii comes out, I'll be using Zephyr yarn in Copper colorway.

I also want to knit a stole from Victorian Lace Today, I haven't chosen which pattern yet I'm debating between 2 different patterns.

Andy has painted my sewing/computer room a nice olivey green, I will post pictures later when I've had the chance to do some clean-up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't even gotten clue 1 started yet. :) It looks great. I'm doing Secret of the Stole as well. I'd better get my butt in gear. Thankfully I have all day Saturday to knit.