Friday, April 18, 2008

Where's the pot?

I don't know what's going on. Yesterday I:

1. My dear, dear daughter found "Aran Knitting from Alice Starmore" at a library!!! she's picking it up after work tonight and we'll find a way to get it to me this weekend (she lives in another town). WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! Now I can knit the St. Brigit sweater!
2. Sold our truck
3. I ordered 3 books earlier this week and they're in the mail.
4. Two different orders of yarn that was on back order are now on their way
5. Beads I ordered a couple weeks ago are in
6. I ordered a Japanese knitting magazine on Wednesday and it should be here Monday
7. I had a nice long phone call from my favorite sister-in-law and 2 friends I haven't heard from in quite while also called me

Right now I'm wondering what's going on, are things getting settled before something bad happens? After all these flowers, where's the pot!? Just in case my luck is on a roll, I bought tickets for the Super 7 lottery, the jackpot is $15 million! can you imagine how much yarn I can buy with that! First I'll have to get an Escalade to carry that yarn :)

I also did some knitting on my cardigan. Here's a picture:



In between this I'm working on the blue blankie and on "Secret of Bad Nauheim".

I've been good all week with exercising and my portions, I didn't lose any weight but my jeans are looser and I don't have to fall backwards on the bed to zip them up lol!

The weather is suppose to be fabulous this weekend so I'll be washing windows, sitting by the garden with Andy, and having steak on the BBQ Sunday.

1 comment:

carolyninAlaska said...

Happy knitting! It will be hard for you to only knit St. Brigid! The rest are lovely too.